- First make a Client (Add a Client to the Domain).
- Then, go to Run -> and type DCPROMO in the dialogue box -> and select Additional Domain Controller for Existing Domain and Continue. (You will need your Administrator credentials to complete this.)
Most Popular Topics Today
- How to find the configuration of your own computer?
- How to Speed Up your slow Remote Desktop Connection?
- Windows XP Boot Sequence
- How to set up a Trust Relationship between two domains?
- System Administrator Interview Questions
- Technical Support Interview Questions - 2
- Home page
- The System Information tool in Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7
- How to Roll Back a Device Driver?
- Difference between MS Outlook OST & PST files