- First make a Client (Add a Client to the Domain).
- Then, go to Run -> and type DCPROMO in the dialogue box -> and select Additional Domain Controller for Existing Domain and Continue. (You will need your Administrator credentials to complete this.)
Most Popular Topics Today
- How to find the configuration of your own computer?
- Home page
- How to Speed Up your slow Remote Desktop Connection?
- Technical Support Interview Questions - 2
- How to copy/burn a file or folder to a cd-rom or dvd-rom disc?
- Basic Network Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Enable disabled USB ports in a Windows XP computer?
- Difference between MS Outlook OST & PST files
- Basic Blue Screen Error (BSOD) Troubleshooting
- Service Desk Team Lead Interview Questions