- First make a Client (Add a Client to the Domain).
- Then, go to Run -> and type DCPROMO in the dialogue box -> and select Additional Domain Controller for Existing Domain and Continue. (You will need your Administrator credentials to complete this.)
Most Popular Topics Today
- Technical Support Interview Questions - 2
- Technical Support Interview Questions - 1
- How to find the configuration of your own computer?
- USB (pen) drive not detected by computer
- Difference between MS Outlook OST & PST files
- Basic Computer Troubleshooting - Windows XP, Vista, 7 Computers
- Home page
- System Administrator Interview Questions
- Basic Network Connectivity Troubleshooting
- How to find out the computer name using IP address?