SERVICE DELIVERY DISCIPLINES:
- Service Level Management – Deals with providing high quality services to the customer at the right costs.
- IT Services Financial Management – Deals with providing maximum business value with the minimum financial outlay.
- Availability Management – Manages the availability of services by optimizing the capability of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, software and peopleware) to deliver a cost effect level of (service) availability to meet business objectives.
- Capacity Management – Provides information on available capacity at any location or site.
- IT Sevice Continuity Management (BCM) – Manages the minimum level of support required to keep the business or service free from any interruption in the event of any disaster – example: floods, earthquakes etc.