- Have a thorough understanding of the process he/she is assigned to.
- Have a good understanding of the ticketing tool/CRM application.
- Have a good understanding of the supporting applications like the Knowledge-base.
- Know who are the stakeholders for that account so that they can be contacted for information.
- Have a good analytical mind in order to analyze data and look for trends.
- Have a good understanding of MS Excel (pivot tables,graphs, data filters etc.)
- Have a good understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management. (every activity in Knowledge Management is treated as a Project and has a specific start-date and a specific end-date.)
Most Popular Topics Today
- How to find the configuration of your own computer?
- How to Speed Up your slow Remote Desktop Connection?
- Windows XP Boot Sequence
- System Administrator Interview Questions
- How to set up a Trust Relationship between two domains?
- Technical Support Interview Questions - 2
- Home page
- The System Information tool in Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7
- How to Roll Back a Device Driver?
- Difference between MS Outlook OST & PST files